Dayforce Wallet is now live, and on demand access to your earnings is here!
You will now be able to get access to your pay as soon as you earn it, at no cost to you. You can request on-demand pay once per payroll, up to a maximum of $500. Dayforce will take into account taxes, deductions, and payroll elections. You can now access your pay when and where you need it most.
Use your Dayforce card wherever MasterCard is accepted:
in-store, online, over the phone, or to pay a bill.
You can withdraw cash and transfer money to other accounts too. The Dayforce Wallet app will allow you to view your card balance, access earning statements, and see your transaction history.
- Must be 18 years old
- Must complete successful identity verification.
- Must have a valid, physical mailing address – PO Boxes are not supported.
As always, be sure to keep your mailing address up-to-date in Dayforce to ensure the proper delivery of year-end tax forms.
How to Get Started:
- Use your mobile device to download the Dayforce Wallet app from the App Store or Google Play. (Scan QR Code below)
- Follow the instructions in the app to register.
- Activate your card through the app when you receive it.
- Enjoy on-demand access to your pay!
Requests for on-demand pay are processed in real-time and funded directly to Dayforce wallet. If you have other direct deposit information set up it will take an additional couple of days to receive your pay. The final day to request on demand pay is the last day of the pay period.