The Ideas Lab is a Space to inspire creativity & productivity
Below are the guidelines for what does and does not belong in the ideas lab:
- present ideas to improve and/or expand our processes or operations
- present ideas to improve our work environment
- identify potential problems and
- suggest a helpful solution
- describe how solving this problem would make a positive impact
- Anonymous grievances
- Accusatory or derogatory language
- Unrealistic requests (I’d like to request 5 inches of fresh powder 5 times a week, thanks!)
Where can you submit complaints and/or grievances?
- Page 12 in the handbook outlines all your avenues for complaints. We suggest starting with your supervisor or manager.
- Schedule an appointment with HR.
- Schedule an appointment with your department Director or VP
- Anonymous hotline (last resort – ext: 1277)