Table of Contents
End of Season Appreciation Event:
Updates & Message From Executive Team:
Sunday, May 2nd
Exact Time & Bus Schedule TBD
Change from last communication:
Dependents or a ‘Plus One’ are allowed
– You will be expected to sign a responsibility pledge at sign-in
– Sack lunches, provided / F&B will be providing the soft drinks.
– No alcohol will be served.
Message from the Executive Team:
– We want to provide you with the opportunity to take some runs with your friends, you deserve it.
– With rising case counts we are concerned about your health and the health of those in our community
– We want to finish the season strong, acting responsibly to prevent any further spread of COVID
– We ask that after you enjoy the mountain with your friends, to head home. we don’t want any congregating in our lots or other sno-parks.
– We ask that you please refrain from bringing alcohol onto the premises. Managers and Directors will be monitoring the parking lots, lodges, locker rooms, and lifts throughout the event.
– We appreciate and care about you.
Enrollment in Healthcare Exchange Marketplace
Part of the American Rescue Plan extends time for people to research and find an affordable health care plan through the Health Care Exchange Marketplace. There are NEW LOWER COSTS available. Even if you’re currently enrolled, you may be able to qualify for additional tax credits. You can shop, enroll or make changes to your Marketplace health insurance plans through August 15, 2021.
For more information visit:
The season is coming to a close, don’t forget to turn in your uniform!
Please return your uniform when you’re done with it or immediately after your last shift. Please don’t leave your uniform in your locker for your supervisor or manager to clean out.
Uniform hours are listed below – keep in mind we have a 24-hour uniform drop just outside the uniform room, be sure to leave your name with your uniform with the uniform form provided.
Daily Uniform Hours:
7:30am – 9:45am
10:15am – 11:45am
12:45pm – 2:15pm
2:35pm – 3:35pm
Summer Employment Opportunities:
Seeking a local summer-seasonal job?
Check out the Team Site Job Board for some amazing opportunities with local businesses hiring now!
This board is updated daily, keep checking in and spread the word to your coworkers.
Cooper Spur Mtn. Resort
Don’t miss this opportunity to work on the beautiful north face of Mt. Hood with a small, service-minded team in the summer months. Apply today!
Part-Time / Full-Time:
Your Strengths are Your Superpowers!
Want to learn more about what that means and explore and identify the strengths that are innate in you?
Our Employee Assistance Program provider Reliant has a free 28-minute webinar exploring two actionable concepts, acts of kindness and flow, that can help you live a happier, positive, purposeful life.
Follow the link below to register for free:
If you are more interested in finding out your unique strengths, take the Authentic Happiness quiz:
“VIA Survey of Character Strengths”
Columbia Store Reminder:
Less than a week left to access the Columbia Sportswear Employee Store, your last day to shop is this Sunday, April 18th.
Find mom the perfect gift at the Employee Store before your invite expires!